Paycheck Protection Program 2
In association with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), CPA.com and Biz2Credit (third-party underwriter lender), Anthony Apodaca Accountancy Corporation launched a new service to help businesses navigate the next round of the PPP. Our new service will assist eligible business entities obtain a PPP loan (also known as PPP2). The service produces all government forms required to apply for a PPP2 loan, supports calculations on payroll and other expenses, and produces a master report with the applicant’s electronic signature that can be delivered to the underwriting lender. We invite you to get started now by contacting our firm.
We are currently monitoring the renewed funding of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), and we anticipate the loan application process will commence in early January 2021.
We understand the challenges of PPP and can fully support you and your business through the process of assembling the necessary information for a PPP loan.
In early January 2021, when the next round of PPP applications opens, we will provide all PPP2 customers with a direct link to our loan portal. To better assist you during the loan process, we also will have access to your loan application and will provide our assistance to complete the process. At the conclusion of the loan application process, you will be directed to e-sign the application to demonstrate your informed and consent. Afterwards, your application will be submitted to Biz2Credit for funding.
The following provide some of the eligibility requirements:
- A 25% decline in gross revenue in any quarter in 2020 compared to the same quarter in 2019
- Less than 300 employees at any location
- Have used or will use the full amount of the first PPP
- Loan amount of up to 2.5X the average monthly payroll for 2019 or prior trailing 12 months (maximum of $2 million)
- Restaurant/hotel exception (NAICS code 72): May receive loans of up to 3.5X average monthly payroll, and waiver of affiliation rules (includes franchises)
- Small 501(c)(6) organizations that have 150 employees or less and are not lobbying organizations are eligible
Interested in the PPP2?
Please fill up our online Request form and we will follow up with you very shortly.